RJS 76/50 FL #34 50 watt master model
RJS FL #34-50 w/Master Volume and Zero Loss FX Loop. $2,499.00 MAP. RJS #34-100 Watt version $2699.00 Also available RJS 76/50 Master Model MAP $2299.00.
The RJS 76/50 FL #34-50 is one of the more uniquely voiced amplifiers in our Plexi series.
It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the top-hatted, cigarette smoking inspiration for this amplifier. Simply put, the tone on that landmark album helped bring back the rock, in rock and roll. The tone is aggressive, yet sweet and musical.
Although most closely linked to the Man in the Top Hat in particular, the tones the RJS FL #34 provides lend it to all sorts of hard rock tones where both great rhythm crunch and stinging leads are required.
The Master Volume is a Post Phase Inverter Type designed by Ken Fisher of Trainwreck Amps. The RJS FL #34-50 is based on the Famed 2204/2203 Style amp with Modifications designed By Frank Levi.
- 50-Watt all tube head
- Single channel
- Handwired in the USA
- 2 x EL34 Mullard power tubes or JJ 6CA7's
- 3 x 12AX7 Mullard preamp tubes
- Pre Amp Volume, PPIMV
- EQ consisting of bass, middle, treble and presence
- Goes to 11.
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm impedance Selector Switch
- Voltage Selector
- Custom Heyboer transformers or Classic Tone
- Weight 33 pounds
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Merren Audio Transformers extra cost $150.00.
- NOS Mustard Caps $200.00